They were released in two editions, a set of ten poster-sized sheets (limited to 750 copies), and a 32 page booklet.
Official Serenity Blueprints
SER-004 Official Serenity Blueprints, ©2007 QMx. A ten sheet set, including the Shuttlecraft and the Mule, limited to 750 copies. Hand signed by Geoffrey Mandel and Timothy M. Earls.
- Port Outboard Profile
- Starboard Outboard Profile
- Bow Elevation & Stern Elevation
- Dorsal Surface Plan View
- Specifications & Ventral Surface Plan View
- Forward Cross-Section
- Aft Cross-Section
- Endo/Exo-Atmospheric Shuttle & Main Deck Plan
- MF-813 Flying Mule & Mid-Deck Plan
- Lower Deck Plan & Transverse Cross-Section
Serenity Blueprints Reference Pack
SER-010 Serenity Blueprints Reference Pack, ©2007 QMx. A 32 page booklet, of 11×17 inch pages, that reviews Serenity, as a now famous ship, sometime after the film. by Geoffrey Mandel, Timothy M. Earls, Andy Gore, and Ben Mund.
- Part 1 – Serenity Blueprints, Drawn by Geoffrey Mandel and Timothy M. Earls
- 1 – "Relics of the Saints", introduction by Orson Scard, Curator, Virtual Museum of Relic, Icon, and Tabu, Aries Commonwealth, Ezra
- 2 – Serenity's bronze dedication plaque, though to be a fake, since the ships first name was actually The Betty
- 3–12 – Sheets 1–10 from the Blueprint Set
- 13 – Sheet 11: Serenity Insignias
- 14 – Sheet 12: Builders' Plaques – Allied Spacecraft Corporation, New Burbank, Osiris; Firefly Coach Works, Ltd., Osiris; Mandel & Earls, Ltd., Londinium; Firefly Ship Works, Ltd., Hera; Blue Sun Corporation, Sihnon & Osiris.
- 15 – Sheet 13: Bridge Display Screens: Systems Status
- 16 – Sheet 14: Bridge Display Screens: Proximity Scan
- 17 – Sheet 15: Bridge Display Screens: Planetary Scan (Miranda)
- 18 – Sheet 16: Bridge Display Screens: Celestial Navigation (showing the 5+ star cluster that is the "verse")
- 19 – Sheet 17: Warning Labels
- 20 – Sheet 18: Airtight Doors
- 21 – Sheet 19: Endo/Exo-Atmospheric Shuttle – The Gold Crescent insignia on the shuttles is the interplanetary symbol used for medical and relief operations since the War of Unification. It is unknown if it was legitimately used on Serenity's shuttles.
- 22 – Sheet 20: MF-813 Flying Mule
- Part 2 – Historical Archives, Written by Andy Gore, Designed by Ben Mund
- 23 – Firefly sales brochure cover from 2459
- 24 – Doing the Job: How the Rim Was Won
- 25 – ASC Transcript 12.10.2434 (about the Firefly Series 1)
- 26 – Firefly Series 1: Exterior Views
- 27 – Boost Your Boat 2512.10.08 (about the Firefly Series 2)
- 28 – Firefly Series 2: Exterior Views
- 29 – Honest Austin's Used Boats and Salvage: Yard Log Dates: 2517.06.27–28 (about Kaylee ordering a Mandel & Earls Catalyzer)
- 30 – Firefly Series 3 Military Version: Exterior Views
- 31 – ASC Secure Engineering Tablet 22.01.2513 (about the Firefly Series 4)
- 32 – Firefly Series 4: Exterior Views
- Back Cover – Advertisement highlighting 83 years of sales, and the Firefly Series 3.