A star is massive, luminous ball of plasma that is held together by gravity.
Original Star systemEdit
- Blue Sun (star) (Qing Long, the Blue Dragon of the East, Blue Sun system)
- Georgia (Huang Long, the Yellow Dragon of the Center, Georgia system)
- Kalidasa (Xuan Wu, the Black Tortoise of the North, Kalidasa system)
- Red Sun (Zhu Que, the Red Phoenix of the South, Red Sun system)
- Sol (Sol system)
- White Sun (Bai Hu, the White Tiger of the West, White Sun system)
Helioformed stars (protostars)Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.