A Star system or Solar System is a region of space where a star can be found at the center (most of the time) with various objects orbiting around it. These include Planets, asteroids, comets dust and debris and on some not so uncommon occasions other stars like the protostar Lux in the White Sun system. also in some cases there are binary, or trinary, or multiple stars orbiting each other, however trinary and up is rare.
Star Systems[edit | edit source]
- Blue Sun system (Qing Long, the Blue Dragon of the East, Blue Sun (star))
- Georgia system (Huang Long, the Yellow Dragon of the Center, Georgia)
- Kalidasa system (Xuan Wu, the Black Tortoise of the North, Kalidasa)
- Red Sun system (Zhu Que, the Red Phoenix of the South, Red Sun)
- Sol system (Sol)
- White Sun system (Bai Hu, the White Tiger of the West, White Sun)