Behind the Scenes
(Special Thanks to BrownCoats.com.)
- "Ben tiansheng de yi dui rou. [Stupid inbred stack of meat.]" - Saffron.
- "This was all your fault, you know. I had the perfect crime lined up." "Sure. You were stealing a man's beard." "No, you houzi de pigu! [monkey's butt!]" - Saffron and Mal exchange words.
- "Yiqi shenhuxi. [Let's take a deep breath.]" - Mal tries to calm Inara.
- "I didn't mean petty." "What did you mean?" "Suoxi? [Petty?]" "That's Chinese for petty." - Inara and Mal.
- "Nimen dou shi shagua. [Idiots, all of you.]" - Inara's response to the crew's willingness to follow Saffron.
- "Why the captain is trusting that bu huihen de pofu [remorseless harridan] is beyond..." - Simon.
- "Shensheng de gaowan... [Holy testicle...]" - Mal reacts to the opulence of Durran's collection.
- "Wangbadan de biaozi! [Whores of sons of bitches!]" - Saffron curses the police.
- "Ta shi suoyou diyu de biaozi de ma! [She's the mother of all the whores in hell!]" - Kaylee finds Saffron's handiwork.
|Previous episode||Next episode|
|"War Stories"||"Trash"||"The Message"|